QasemiZadeh, B., Kallmeyer, L. and Herbelot, A. 2017. ‘Non-Negative Randomized Word Embeddings’. In proceedings of Traitement automatique des langues naturelles (TALN2017). To appear.
- Herbelot, A. and Kochmar, E. 2016. ‘Calling on the classical phone’: a distributional model of adjective-noun errors in learners’ English. In proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING 2016), Osaka, Japan.
- Padó, S., Herbelot, A., Kisselew, M. and Snajder, J. 2016. Predictability of Distributional Semantics in Derivational Word Formation. In proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Computational Linguistics (COLING 2016), Osaka, Japan.
- Herbelot, A. and QasemiZadeh, B. 2016. You and me… in a vector space: modelling individual speakers with distributional semantics. In proceedings of the Fifth Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics (*SEM2016), Berlin, Germany.
- Sorodoc, I., Lazaridou, A., Boleda, G., Herbelot, A., Pezzelle, S. and Bernardi, R. 2016. “Look, some green circles!”: Learning to quantify from images. In proceedings of the 5th Workshop on Vision and Language (collocated with ACL2016), Berlin, Germany.
- Herbelot, A. 2016. PeARS: a Peer-to-peer Agent for Reciprocated Search. 25th International conference for the World Wide Web, Montreal, Canada. Poster session.
- Herbelot, A. and Vecchi, E.M. 2016. From concepts to models: some issues in quantifying features norms. To appear in Linguistic Issues in Language Technology.
- Herbelot, A. and Vecchi, E.M. 2015. Building a shared world: mapping from distributional to model-theoretic semantics spaces. Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP2015). Lisbon, Portugal. Honourable mention for best paper award.
- Herbelot, A. 2015. Mr Darcy and Mr Toad, gentlemen: distributional names and their kinds. International Conference on Computational Semantics (IWCS2015). London, UK.
- Fischer, E., Engelhardt, P.E., and Herbelot, A. (2015): Intuitions and Illusions: From Explanation and Experiment to Assessment. In E. Fischer and J. Collins (eds.), Method, Rationalism, and Naturalism. The Impact of Experimental Philosophy. London: Routledge
- Herbelot, A. The semantics of poetry: a distributional reading. Pre-print version. Literary and Linguistic Computing. 2014.
- Herbelot, A. and Ganesalingam, M. Measuring semantic content in distributional vectors In Proceedings of the 51st Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL2013).
- Herbelot, A. What is in a text, what isn’t, and what this has to do with lexical semantics. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Semantics. Potsdam, Germany, March 2013.
- Herbelot, A., von Redecker, E. and Müller, J. Distributional techniques for philosophical enquiry. In Proceedings of the 6th Workshop on Language Technology for Cultural Heritage, Social Sciences, and Humanities. EACL 2012. Avignon, France, April 2012.
- Copestake, A. and Herbelot, A. Exciting and interesting: issues in the generation of binomials. In Proceedings of the UCNLG+Eval: Language Generation and Evaluation Workshop. Edinburgh, UK, July 2011. Pages 45-53.
- Herbelot, A. and Copestake, A. Formalising and specifying underquantification In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Semantics. Oxford, UK, 2011.
- Herbelot, A. and Copestake, A. Underquantification: an application to mass terms. In Proceedings of Empirical, Theoretical and Computational Approaches to Countability in Natural Language, Bochum, Germany, 2010.
- Herbelot, A. and Copestake, A. Annotating Underquantification. In Proceedings of The Fourth Linguistic Annotation Workshop (LAW IV) at ACL’10, Uppsala, Sweden, 2010.
- Herbelot, A. Finding Word Substitutions Using a Distributional Similarity Baseline and Immediate Context Overlap. In Proceedings of the Student Session of EACL’09, Athens, Greece, 2009.
- Herbelot, A. and Copestake, A. Annotating Genericity: How Do Humans Decide? (A Case Study in Ontology Extraction). In: Featherston, Sam and Winkler, Susanne (eds.) The Fruits of Empirical Linguistics. Volume 1: Process. Berlin: de Gruyter, 2008.
- Herbelot, A. and Copestake, A. Acquiring Ontological Relationships from Wikipedia using RMRS. In Proceedings of the Workshop on Web content Mining with Human Language Technologies, 2006, ISWC’06.
- Aurelie Herbelot, Roberto Zamparelli and Gemma Boleda (ed.), Proceedings of the `Towards a Formal Distributional Semantics’ workshop (TFDS2013), International Conference on Computational Semantics(IWCS2013)