Looking for code? My GitHub handle is minimalparts
- The data and code for my work on Language and Vision is available from the QUANTIT-CLIC page.
- High-risk learning: acquiring new word vectors from tiny data (Herbelot & Baroni 2017)
- Building a shared world: mapping from distributional to model-theoretic semantics spaces (Herbelot & Vecchi 2016)
Data and annotation software for the quantification of the McRae feature norms:
- Mr Darcy and Mr Toad, gentlemen: distributional names and their kinds (Herbelot, 2015)
- What is in a text, what isn’t, and what this has to do with lexical semantics (Herbelot 2013)
Data for the quantification of the small animal dataset: